I want to add a register key

The reason I was an ass was explained very early on. The OP says they know how to create a "startup register key"... but they are asking how to do half of the process. You either know how or you don't, saying you do and then asking how to do part of it doesn't exactly correlate too well.

People might also not want to help much, because you mentioned, you were making a virus.

Yeah that's true but I can also explain that I am making my first script I thought programming

would be a lot easier when you put in one script a lot of commands but not all of that are bad

commands now I learned how to block a mouse and keyboard and I learned how to add a

register key and I learned how to get the current dir of the running script sorry it could be me but

I think thats a lot for two days and not a lot of help.

The reason I was an ass was explained very early on. The OP says they know how to create a "startup register key"... but they are asking how to do half of the process. You either know how or you don't, saying you do and then asking how to do part of it doesn't exactly correlate too well.

Ohh Valik open your fucking eyes and don't play so fucking hardass I know your just a weirdo behind his computer, If you read my last topics then you know I OVERLOOKED my problem can someone do that or

is that illegal on your planet.

tss

sucker

When your banned, are you still allowed to login and PM people and your just banned from posting public stuff?

I'm pretty sure it is possible to be completely banned, but a 24 hour posting gag seems more effective because they could still read why they were banned and maybe PM a mod or something, but I'm sure a full ban will be put in place if absolutely necessary.

But don't quote me on that.

lol

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• Developers

Yeah, I know but I am just a guy from Holland that does his best

to typ good English, but if you want a challenge I am in!

Pr0ton,

Het is niet handig als je net komt kijken op een forum om zo tekeer te gaan en het is erg onhandig om te dreigen.... het help je niet want je wilt een antwoord op je vraag en die ga je echt niet krijgen op deze manier.

Relax en stel gewoon je vraag in je beste Engels en ik weet zeker dat je een normaal antwoord krijg.

I leave it to the Babelfish-es of this world to translate this... :lmao:

EDIT: Forget about Babelfish.. the result is rubbish..

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

When your banned, are you still allowed to login and PM people and your just banned from posting public stuff?

wanna trial ban for a couple of days ? :lmao:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Pr0ton,

Het is niet handig als je net komt kijken op een forum om zo tekeer te gaan en het is erg onhandig om te dreigen.... het help je niet want je wilt een antwoord op je vraag en die ga je echt niet krijgen op deze manier.

Relax en stel gewoon je vraag in je beste Engels en ik weet zeker dat je een normaal antwoord krijg.

I leave it to the Babelfish-es of this world to translate this... :lmao:

EDIT: Forget about Babelfish.. the result is rubbish..

Ahh Eindelijk een Nederlander hier, en ey ik heb me best gedaan voor Valik en als hij denkt me te bannen

noujah ik heb hem een dag in die waan gelaten en nog kom ik terug.

En als je even terug leest dan zie dat ik me vraag gewoon normaal gesteld heb en dat Valik gelijk al begon

te zeiken om niets terwijl ik gewoon me antwoord wou, en zeg nou zelf waar is een "support" forum voor nodig? om beginners op weg te helpen met vragen, toch? en niet om ze af te zeiken? nou da laatste wou ik Valik alleen duidelijk maken. En als hij da met praten niet wil leren noujah dan ma in de praktijk toch?

At the time of your posting, you had roughly 9 hours left on your ban. Congratulations, evading the banned has earned you a few more. Hope it was worth it to you.

JdeB, I'd appreciate a translation just out of curiosity. I tried an online translator but it seems most of the key words weren't translated.

I'll answer his question because none of you jerks would.

You can use the following format for your data in your reg key

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\MyProgram\Myfile.au3"

Try that and see how you like it.

why did it take this long to get a simple answer like that?

chris already gave the answer, if you would bother to read.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

@daslik, Don't go calling someone or a whole group of people a jerk unless you understand the situation. The answer to the question can be interpreted in a variety of different ways because the OP was not clear in the way he asked the question. Just to prove this (even though I have no need to) I am going to give you an example script based on the way I could have personally interpereted the OP.

Windows could recognize it on his startup

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "myprogram", @ScriptFullPath)

Another example:

associate file

example: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=236807

This is just two of the ways this may be interpreted. Therefore, before using names such as jerk, idiot, moron, etc. check to make certain it does not apply to you.

Who else would I be?

And also, He didnt use the `Search` button.
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #