I need help again, lol (my name says it all)

could someone help me by telling me if there is code for like.... when you open the program you made and you have a file copy command and in the program. The file copy command some where it says "source" how do you make it so if you opened the program on desktop it would make the source that directory? or if you opened it in another place it would change to that directory?? is there like a command which like does that?

because i want the program i am making to copy the file you open (.exe) to somewhere like "c:" but to make that file copy to that place the person who opens it does not have to open it in a certain place (a set place for the source), if that makes sense but i want it so you can open the file anywhere on your system. is that possible? does any one understand what i said because i am proberly confusing you.

hope that makes sense but basically all i need is something for the "source", something which can be opened any were on the system like it changes directory or something ( its not set to a directoy? or something)

thanks and if you did understand my confusion problem i have could you please help me out beca use i have had no luck and i have tried heaps of different ways and nothing has works but i guess thats only because i am still learning how to use autoit.

easy tiger, one word at a time.

Maybe if you give us a simple example of what you're trying to accomplish we can help. If anyone else is like me, they lost a few braincells reading your little poem there.

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

well the thing im tring to make is a program which gets its .exe file sent to another place on the system were it gets later loaded up on start up and then you can use the program to play music. but i have figured the other bits out except the bit when you open the .exe and it gets sent to a place (its hard for me!! i cant find the code any where) so do you know how to make it so it sends the .exe file you open to another place? do you knwo the code for that? and is that easier to understand than before, well i hope so.

well the thing im tring to make is a program which gets its .exe file sent to another place on the system were it gets later loaded up on start up and then you can use the program to play music. but i have figured the other bits out except the bit when you open the .exe and it gets sent to a place (its hard for me!! i cant find the code any where) so do you know how to make it so it sends the .exe file you open to another place? do you knwo the code for that? and is that easier to understand than before, well i hope so.

FileCopy(@ScriptFUllPath, @homeDrive & "\" & @ScriptName)
oÝ÷ Ù8b°Ú0-j»b¶êpéíë¬z¹hȧjëh×6
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", @ScriptName, "REG_SZ", @ScriptFullPath)

Try that.