tittenkalle

MouseMove in 3D App.

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

got a problem. Made a simple Function:

Func Testing()

MouseMove(200, 200,50)

EndFunc

I want to use this in a 3D Application. In the start screen of the game, the Mouse Pointer goes to this position, but when I´m ingame the mouse moves crazy or to x = 0 y = 0. (When I´m using MouseMove(200, 200,0) generally nothing happens.) Under Windows XP it works fine. So, why not in the game?

Second problem:

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

doesn´t work in applications but under windows :-/

Can someone help?

Make sure your game is not protect by something like GameGuard, that would shout down you ability to bot real quick

Make sure your game is not protect by something like GameGuard, that would shout down you ability to bot real quick

some c++ mouse pointer movements work well, but don´t know which because I didn´t program that. So, ich think it isn´t protected.

C++ is more complicated then autoit, and there is multiple things you can do to move the mouse in a 3d app other then autoit which is just MouseMove, well i guess you could click at a specific point but thats kind of using the same method.

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

C++ is more complicated then autoit, and there is multiple things you can do to move the mouse in a 3d app other then autoit which is just MouseMove, well i guess you could click at a specific point but thats kind of using the same method.

jeah, thats the same. THX for the answers. I´ll learn c# or c++.

Edited by tittenkalle

c++ is the better. autoit cannot bypass a guard

Random