Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
acidfear

Chaning process name

8 posts in this topic

Is there a command that changes the process name of the program? So instead of showing autoit.exe i can make it blah.exe.

Renaming a compiled script's .exe doesn't do this?

:whistle:

I'm rolling on this thread. I couldn't imagine they had compiled it with autoit.exe. If it is that easy, of a solution, than I'm going to hold my breathe until I'm green ;) .

@the author,

Are you wanting to change the process name in the process list, after the exe is ran?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Yeah.

And no the chaning the name of the file doenst work. i named it blah.au3 and compiled it blah.au3 and it runs as autoit.exe.

Yeah.

And no the chaning the name of the file doenst work. i named it blah.au3 and compiled it blah.au3 and it runs as autoit.exe.

Yeah?

Can you be .... ALOT ... more specific?

And the 2nd part.... Ummm ... No.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Never mind i got it to work. I just had messed something up hehe... Sorry to have bothered.

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

It's a rule that you have to tell us what you messed up, so we can make fun of you.

It all started back June 10 of 2006...

Edited by SmOke_N