A small annuaire application

jerome

• 1 month later...

I presume you created this wonderful .dll yourself ? Would it be possible to add index support ?

Hi,

Thanks a lot, indeed I created it for a special personnal need before SQLite were available and it works pretty well without any bugs yet. It is based on an open source low level library that have been deeply reworked in order to acheive the level of functonnality I wanted. I can release the sources (C language) if you want, but in this case release here the modifications. But no it is not in my plans to spend more work on this subject. Sorry.

Let me know.

JD

• 4 months later...

Hi

this is great code and database is really wonderful

but my question

if i made my database and suppose i search some data (such as food) but i write in search box as foods with extra s ..... in your code it return first element in database allways..

how can i find result near of my search word???

thanks

== sorry my poor English ==

Are you read anything about islamok.... to know about realy Islamhttp://www.islam-guide.com click here====>Islam: Misunderstood throughout the World

Hi

this is great code and database is really wonderful

but my question

if i made my database and suppose i search some data (such as food) but i write in search box as foods with extra s ..... in your code it return first element in database allways..

how can i find result near of my search word???

thanks

== sorry my poor English ==

The is no way except finding a string which is the minimum string to catch all search need, in your case: food will catch "food" and also "foods"

Thanks

JD

• 8 months later...

I hope you are still around... but this dll crashes everytime I run the .au3 or compiled .exe with autoit's latest version (3.2.10.0).

Your executable in that zip still works but if I recompile the .au3, the newly-created .exe crashes.

Any fix?

Thanks!