Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cammy9.9

need help with entering text

3 posts in this topic

:whistle:;) Hi im trying to make a script that will enter some text randomly

so it will enter X- letters and x numbers intill it enters the right text that i need it to enter

but i cant figer out the code to make it enter the text randomly i know how to make it send test but i need it to just keep entering text intill it finds the right one PLZ HELP

:whistle:;) Hi im trying to make a script that will enter some text randomly

so it will enter X- letters and x numbers intill it enters the right text that i need it to enter

but i cant figer out the code to make it enter the text randomly i know how to make it send test but i need it to just keep entering text intill it finds the right one PLZ HELP

Wow that sound a lot like a brute-force password hacking attempt. Why would you have it randomly enter text if you know what the text is that should be entered?

i dont know how to do the letters and amount but abunch of randoms would work...but i dont think you'll get much help if its a brute forcer you want

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]