Recording macro

Hendrik

I were looking for a freeware macro recording software, and someone have giving me this website, I have download it, and now I need help please.

I want to record mouse and keybord movements, and I don't now how to start with this. I see scrips but I don't undertand it. How do I only record macro that I am clicking with the moue and typing on the keybord.

Thanks

Welcome,

Au3Recorder can record mouse and keyboard movements but you may need to be able to learn some of the syntax to correct the generated script that it creates. To execute the scripts generated then you can use a rightclick on the file and select run. You can also compile the script into an executable by rightclick and compile. This does require AutoIt3 to be installed on your system to enable executing au3 files and the action of compiling.

On the download page you may see a download link for Scite4AutoIt3 which has Au3Recorder and many more tools within the editor for AutoIt3 usage.

:whistle:

• Moderators

I were looking for a freeware macro recording software, and someone have giving me this website, I have download it, and now I need help please.

I want to record mouse and keybord movements, and I don't now how to start with this. I see scrips but I don't undertand it. How do I only record macro that I am clicking with the moue and typing on the keybord.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

You'll need a basic understanding even with the recording macro tools to get started.

Some things you should get.

SciTe You'll see a script recorder there in the tools menu.

Learning to script by LxP

AutoIt 1-2-3 interactive tutorial by Valuator

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 4 years later...