UDP BUG

Here is the deal: I'm trying to write a server (STUN) / client application. The methodology is really simple; you have two users behind two different private subnets and the server sitting on a public subnet. Each client opens two UDP sockets on the same port locally. One socket is to send while the other receives data. The server does the same thing.

Now the magic takes place...The clients will both specify the servers public IP address to create a UDP stream. Once the stream is created for both clients and is static the server will then send the clients each others IP address. Once the clients have received this information they will use a new socket and port to bypass the server and create a direct point-to-point connection.

Essentially this is great for file sharing and what not, but when my clients go to create the new socket AUTO IT craps. Any help or ideas would be nice.

Edited by flaxcrack

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()