Download with progress

I need gui to download and show the progress of the download from a website. I don't mind using an external program as long as it is extremely small. I will need to fileinstall it, and I have to fit it on a floppy. If possible, I need an application that will accept the file to download as a command line option, and show a progress bar as it is downloaded. If there is a need for an external program I would hope for something below 300KB. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Who else would I be?

I need gui to download and show the progress of the download from a website. I don't mind using an external program as long as it is extremely small. I will need to fileinstall it, and I have to fit it on a floppy. If possible, I need an application that will accept the file to download as a command line option, and show a progress bar as it is downloaded. If there is a need for an external program I would hope for something below 300KB. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Hi there.

I wrote some code a while ago that does almost exactly what you want - with a bit of fine tuning, it might do the trick for you. Check out this link:

John