Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobnorman

GuiBuilder v9.4 Color & Fonts + More Options Greyed Out, why?

5 posts in this topic

Oh man v9.4 is so much better. Alot more options and the ability to save. Thanks again guys!

One more quick question though. In this version it seems it has alot more options for editing fields, or the labels or anything. Options for changing the text color and size and font etc. Now my problem is now whenever I go try and edit the color, or font, or text size, or a bunch of the other fields, those fields are always greyed out on mine and I cant change them.

Heres A ScreenShot:

Posted Image

Any ideas???

Thanks again!

I'm not sure but ain't GUiBuilder sort of put in ice because people use http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/lookfar/formdesign.html?

I would love to see a AutoIt GuiBuilder evolve, but I think AutoIt's single thread limit will be a show stopper?

Wow! I just found out how to generate code for GUI from Koda! Now I feel really stupid for using GuiBuilder for the last 4 months :whistle:

- Dan [Website]

@bobnorman

Use KODA

If there is some reason you don't want to use coda, post the sequence of steps that produced your problem (ex. which control, what you clicked on, etc.). I haven't looked at that GUIBuilder code in a long time now.

-Livewire

lol nevermind about my question. I opened koda once before and it looked alot more complicated then GuiBuilder. Then today I was playing with it and its so much better then GuiBuilder.

thanks anyway guys! :whistle: