How to change to Waveout?

Hello!

I've a question =) i'll record the waveout sound from windows! I Record with der MediaUDF from svennie. It works very fine, but momentary i must change from "Microphone" input to "Waveout" input. sry for my bad english.. i think noobody can understand me^^ so ive attached a pic wat i want :whistle:

Mfg/So Long Spider

post-11687-1162760836_thumb.jpg

www.AutoIt.de - Moderator of the German AutoIt Forum

If you ever run into another question like this one. Most of the windows settings are saved into the windows registry. I don't know whether you are familiar with the registry so I will explain everything to you here. The registry basically is a big database of all the "windows" variables, that are stored in the hard drive. It is used for options, and storing some data. You can view the registry by opening your run box (Start + R keys or go to Start > Run) and type 'regedit'. Now, when you change a option such as inside the sound mixer ( or internet explorer or just about anything for that matter ) a registry value is changed. You can record these changes by using a program like Active Registry Monitor. You have to take a snapshot of your registry. Change the desired options, and take a snapshot of the registry again. When you have done that, you can use the compare option to see what registry values have changed. When that's done, you can modify the registry with the RegWrite AutoIt functions. I hope this was clear to you, and you will investigate more on how to use this.