Gui Pictures

Ok... so I made a GUI... and put a picture over all of the GUI...

and then I made 2 more pictures, but they aren't showing up on top of the picture that I made first.

I have tried deleting the picture that covers the whole GUI, and then creating the 2 pictures that I need to create, and then recreating the picture that is on the whole GUI... It is not working.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

My magic crystle code ball is broke. You will need to post your code so we can see what you did.

That's okay, Smoke's is working.

Thanks much Smoke! :whistle:

EDIT: I guess Smoke's was a little off... I was thinking, and then I remembered, whenever I had done this before, or rather, seen it done before, I, or the person doing it, hid the GUI and then put the pictures on, and then showed it again.

But I think the error was on my part, for not telling him that I had already made the GUI and the pictures were appearing after pressing a button.

Edited by Kickassjoe

• Moderators

That's okay, Smoke's is working.

Thanks much Smoke! :whistle:

EDIT: I guess Smoke's was a little off... I was thinking, and then I remembered, whenever I had done this before, or rather, seen it done before, I, or the person doing it, hid the GUI and then put the pictures on, and then showed it again.

But I think the error was on my part, for not telling him that I had already made the GUI and the pictures were appearing after pressing a button.

@SW_LOCK/UNLOCK may have been your friend in the case above. But yes, it was your fault for not displaying an example script to better understand your specific need however the preferred outcome was achieved.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I thought about that... I'm gonnna go try it... if it works...

replace in selection is gonna be my best friend for a few secs. :whistle:

you will be my second best. :P Thanks!

EDIT: works great, and now the gui doesn't disappear! WOOT that's 1337! ;)

Edited by Kickassjoe