Fatal crash in SQLite.au3

Hi,

I am currently evaluating the use of SQLite with AutoIt. I keep getting an "unable to execute DllCall" fatal crash at line 630 of SQLite.au3 (function_SQLite_GetTable2d):

DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, "none:cdecl", "sqlite3_free_table", "ptr", $pResult); pointer to 'resultp' from sqlite3_get_table

I am repeatedly calling _SQLite_QuerySingleRow (which calls _SQLite_GetTable2d) within a loop to retrieve records by their ID from a database, and adding the results to a list view. Most of the time it works, but sometimes it fails with the above error, and it doesn't always fail at the same point.

When calling _SQLite_QuerySingleRow repeatedly, I am re-using the same variable for the $aRow parameter. Do I have to initialize it in a particularly way between calls? Or is there a problem with SQLite.au3?

Please can you help.

Regards,

Jonny

Within the same loop, I'm now also getting a fatal crash at line 568 of SQLite.au3, which again is in _SQLite_GetTable2d:

$r = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, "int:cdecl", "sqlite3_get_table", _
                                 "ptr", $hDB, _; An open database
                                 "str", $sSQL, _; SQL to be executed
                                 "long_ptr", 0, _; Result written to a char *[]  that this points to
                                 "long_ptr", 0, _; Number of result rows written here
                                 "long_ptr", 0, _; Number of result columns written here
                                 "long_ptr", 0) ; Error msg written here

Any ideas?

Regards,

Jonny