Connect, disconnect, reconnect

logotron

It would be good if I don't need Auto It for this.

...?... Why are you asking this here then?

This would be the v3 Support section of this forum.

As in the AUTOIT v3 Support section of this forum.

How do I programatically connect, disconnect and reconnect to the internet?

How to do this without autoit? Hmmm....

Click on that little picture on your desktop that looks like this

Posted Image

Or this

Posted Image

Or whatever icon your favorite internet browser uses

• Developers

How do I programatically connect, disconnect and reconnect to the internet?

I need to know the command for this. It would be good if I don't need Auto It for this.

Any solution?

look at RasDial.exe ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Any solution?

Without AutoIT?

Hm... Oh, yes I know. Build one of those LEGO robots and let it pull the cable to the internet or alternatively let it push the power button of your PC. You know: ON-OFF-ON

http://mindstorms.lego.com/

Hope that helps! Good luck....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

This is the first thing I made with autoit but since i dont know the command thing I used automation to move my mouse for me.(& its not working sometimes whan my pc is under heavy load)

Because I have dynamical IP(Changes every time I disconnect from internet) so every time I download a file from rapidshare.de(File hosting site) I need to change my IP to download more files(because if I dont, I need to wait 60 min to download next file....)

It is ADSL connection ( to connect I Doubleclick the shortcut on my desktop, to disconnect i double click on the icon, press Tab & enter)

I think it will be also if I would know How can I run shortcuts, because is not working for some reason:

;~ Run ( "ADZL" , @DesktopCommonDir ) ; shortcutname , desktop dir/

• 3 weeks later...

take a look at devcon from Microsoft.

Its a program to allow you to control your hardware devices.. i.e disable a nic / modem or some other devices. You can automate its calling from autoit with the device paramters you want to use.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311272/

Will do what your wanting. ;)

Welcome to the internet :) where men are men! Women are men! and 16 year old women are FBI agents!