programmation pb

ddeerr

I have a one dimension array with different path listed in.

Some of the path are 90% identical but i would like to have exactly the most common path.

Do you have an idea how to do that ?

tx

Sort the array (_ArraySort) then count how many consecutive array entries you find. Remember that number and the first index for that particular string. Only remember the largest number of consecutive strings you find and you will know the index of the "most common path".

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Sort the array (_ArraySort) then count how many consecutive array entries you find. Remember that number and the first index for that particular string. Only remember the largest number of consecutive strings you find and you will know the index of the "most common path".

Cheers

Kurt

Thanks i'll try it to find my prefered path :lmao: , i'm french sorry ;)

Thanks i'll try it to find my prefered path :lmao: , i'm french sorry ;)

why are you sorry to be french?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

because i'm not speaking english like an english and maybe when i said somthing it make you joke cause it's a little bit strange.

never mind as long as the forum members understand what you are asking ;)

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null