mouseclick() doesnt work allways

Hi all,

I'm working on a WoQ2 Bot. The Bot runs well but I got some trouble with the mouseclick() function. The click doesnt work allways. Seems like the programm doesnt click arround 2 times of 10 trys...

The problem is that i want to write moving functions in the next time but if the mouseclick doesnt work the moving functions will not work with 100 % guarantee. Is there any solutions to get a 100 % working click ?

I hope someone can help me ;)

Here is a example file how i tested the mouseclick...

; search and click on npc
$coord = searchForColor(50, 50, 700, 400, 13507642)
if IsArray($coord) Then
    MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 0)
    Sleep(100)
    MouseClick("left"); <<<< this doesnt work alltime :(
EndIf

;===================================================================================================
== 
; This function will search for a color and gives a array back
;===================================================================================================
== 
Func searchForColor($XStart, $YStart, $XEnd, $YEnd, $SearchColor)

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Parameters for this function:
; - $XStart         -> Coord for left
; - $YStart         -> Coord for top
; - $XEnd           -> Coord for right
; - $YEnd           -> Coord for bottom
; - $SearchColor    -> find this clor
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$Coord = PixelSearch( $XStart, $YStart, $XEnd, $YEnd, $SearchColor, 25)
    If Not @error Then
        LogEvent(9, "searchForColor -> Color: " & $SearchColor & " found! X and Y are:", $Coord[0] & "," & $Coord[1]); for debug
    Else
        LogEvent(9, "searchForColor -> Color: " & $SearchColor & " not found!"); for debug  
        $Coord = @error
    EndIf       

Return $Coord

EndFunc
Edited by CosmosTunes

MouseClick("left"); <<<< this doesnt work alltime ;)

how do you know it does not work?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

But if the problem is the click, how do you know that the mouse is in the right position?

You have now this:

MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 0)
Sleep(100)
MouseClick("left")

You could drop these lines for: MouseClick("Left", $coord[0], $coor[1])

Perhaps that the mousemove isn't that fast to be in $coord[0] and $coord[1] in 0,1 sec...

Neo

[center][font="Arial"]--- The Neo and Only --- [/font][font="Arial"]--Projects---[/font]Image to Text converterText to ASCII converter[/center]

I had this problem a few months ago (my first experience with AutoIt) and discovered the same thing. The solution I found was MouseClick("primary") worked all the time.

i know that the mouse position is not my problem because the mouse courser is on the right position. maybe you got write that the mouse speed is not enough.

i will try MouseClick("primary", $coord[0], $coor[1]) tonight.

I hope this problem fix it. thx for the reply.