Language Translation

GEOSoft

Someone was working with international language translation (quite a while back) and now I can't find the post. I know I should have responded when I read it.

If it's re quired I have a functio that I use in 2 of my apps that may be of some help.

Someday I intend to post it as a UDF but it's not ready for that ye and it actually may even contain a couple of errors in the return string that will require language translation help to fix. It's good enough for my purposes as is so I have not done anything with it for a while.

If anyone is interested in it then I will post the code or just PM it to the person that needs it.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

Someone was working with international language translation (quite a while back) and now I can't find the post. I know I should have responded when I read it.

If it's re quired I have a functio that I use in 2 of my apps that may be of some help.

Someday I intend to post it as a UDF but it's not ready for that ye and it actually may even contain a couple of errors in the return string that will require language translation help to fix. It's good enough for my purposes as is so I have not done anything with it for a while.

If anyone is interested in it then I will post the code or just PM it to the person that needs it.

George, did you know the Script and Scraps is renamed to Example Scripts ?

Now read your own Sig .. ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

George, did you know the Script and Scraps is renamed to Example Scripts ?

Now read your own Sig .. ;)

Actually I Had just though of that as I was clicking to read your reply. :lmao:

I'll fix it as soon as I send this.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

• Developers

Actually I Had just though of that as I was clicking to read your reply. :lmao:

I'll fix it as soon as I send this.

Moved to Support .. ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I prefer this one.. no errors with my large script

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=171313

however there is amother here

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...;hl=translation

8)

That's the one!!!! (the first link)

If you want I'll send you the func and you'll understand immediatly what it return.

I Use it in PX but primarily ist's used in another app to set the languge strings when creating an HTM file. For those people that are creating a file in a language other than their local setting.

George