guided clicks

Ok, Basically, I have the script Obdelnik by another member (dearly sorry, forgot name) and I wanted to make a script click at spots within that rectangle, and if the rectangle moves, the co-ordinates move too.. and as you can guess, Im doing this for a game...

Sorry, the above was a bit confusing, what commands should I be looking at to make a script that clicks at certain co ordinates within a rectangle moveable by the user?

I dont exactly know how to explain it, but this game is 800x600, and it has a bunch of buttons you click in sequencial order, so I wish to take a 800x600 dll rectangle, and using the position that the rectangle is in, it clicks certain places within that rectangle...

Sorry if its still unclear what Im asking..

If I hadn't said thank you yet, and you deserve it, than thank you...

Ok, Basically, I have the script Obdelnik by another member (dearly sorry, forgot name) and I wanted to make a script click at spots within that rectangle, and if the rectangle moves, the co-ordinates move too.. and as you can guess, Im doing this for a game...

Sorry, the above was a bit confusing, what commands should I be looking at to make a script that clicks at certain co ordinates within a rectangle moveable by the user?

I dont exactly know how to explain it, but this game is 800x600, and it has a bunch of buttons you click in sequencial order, so I wish to take a 800x600 dll rectangle, and using the position that the rectangle is in, it clicks certain places within that rectangle...

Sorry if its still unclear what Im asking..

Just make the coordinates relative to the box, and add them to the left/top coordinate of the box:

$Box_X = 100
$Box_Y = 200
MouseClick("Left", $Box_X + 25, $Box_Y + 50)

This code will always click at coordinates of 25/50 within the box. If you change the values of $Box_X and/or $Box_Y, the math expressions in the MouseClick() command will still click at 25/50 within the box.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law