help once again

moe987

• Moderators

Wait, you're going to make someone wait until you give them permission to play their own Sims game? Boy, my wife would be pissed!

You could always suspend the process if it allows it:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=252761

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

lol yea but thats the whole point , and its my game anyway not someone else's lol

What's the whole point? I didn't notice you've had two threads already locked today... sure hope you can figure this out on your own.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

What's the whole point? I didn't notice you've had two threads already locked today... sure hope you can figure this out on your own.

thx!? they were locked because of my stupidty of discussing them.... i was just looking for help not critiscm.

• Moderators

thx!? they were locked because of my stupidty of discussing them.... i was just looking for help not critiscm.

That wasn't criticism, if you like, I could start to give you some... starting with what have you tried, where is your source thus far, etc... but I posted an option... now it's your job to do something with it.

I know a better solution.

Just install simse on it's own account. Set permissions on the folders and viola. Because you don't run everything on an administrators account do you?

If you don't want to change profile all the time check out RunAsSet.

I'm betting he's trying to retaliate to lock his parents out of a program (or the computer as a whole) since they locked him out of something.

The program i want to create is not going to be used for any maliciuos purposes and will only be used to figure out a password that my parents put on my computer

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

Wow... three threads in a row

For future reference, when posting a thread , make its title remotely pertinent to question/subject you are posting about.

This is the support section of the forum, its meant for questions, so naming a thread "I Have A Problem", or "Question", or "Help Me My, Code Doesn't Work", or "Noob Requesting Assistance" Is redundant, and makes it harder for anyone else who has the same/similar questions as you to find the answer by searching the forums, which in turn means people often have to make extra threads and people who are answering the threads just end up repeating themselves several times over.

Edited by Paulie

I know a better solution.

Just install simse on it's own account. Set permissions on the folders and viola. Because you don't run everything on an administrators account do you?

If you don't want to change profile all the time check out RunAsSet.

it is an administrator account, my parents set that up lol . Thx guys for the help but i guess i am going to have to do this on my own ;) and paulie who cares if i dint't specify the title...this forum is for helping me not for your .....

ooh btw guys check this program out lol, its the third one that i made (i am really new to auto-it). I made it to mess with my friend ;) i guess it worked. Its kind of pointless but w.e. lol

WinMinimizeAll()

MsgBox(4144,"Warning","Virus has been detected")

BlockInput(1)

Run("notepad.exe")

WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")

WinSetState("Untitled - Notepad","",@SW_MAXIMIZE)

Opt("SendKeyDelay",90)

Send("Hi, how are you I am a virus, yes that's right i am a virus. This is no joke...{ENTER}I am hacking into your computer right now...i know what your thinking, and yes this is real.{ENTER}")

Send("I am inside your computer as i speak.{ENTER}")

Send("You must be scared, because..... I can do many things to harm your computer.{ENTER}")

Send("But... I think i will just simply delete your hard drive.... Easy as that")

Send("...deleting your hard drive...watch as it will be deleted after this countdown :lmao:{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad")

WinClose("Untitled - Notepad")

Send("!n")

For $count = 1 To 5

BlockInput(1)

WinMinimizeAll()

WinSetState("Say good bye to your C:\ Drive :evil:","",@SW_SHOW)

MsgBox(0, "Say good bye to your C:\ Drive :mad:", "Countdown: " & $count,1)

WinActivate("Say good bye to your C:\ Drive :o")

Next

Run("cmd.exe")

WinActivate("Command Prompt")

Send(" Delete C:\ Drive")

sleep(2500)

WinKill("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe")

WinMinimizeAll()

ProgressOn("Deleting C:\Drive", "", "0 percent",500,300,16)

WinActivate("Deleting C:\Drive")

For $i = 1 to 100 Step 5

sleep(1000)

ProgressSet( $i, $i & " Percent")

Next

ProgressSet(100 , "Progress Complete", "Hard Drive Deleted")

WinActivate("","Hard Drive Deleted")

BlockInput(0)

sleep(2500)

WinKill("","Hard Drive Deleted")

MsgBox(0,"LOL","hahhahaha, i did not do anything to your computer")

Anyone that can wipe their butt can come up with code better than that.

This is why i hate people like you, what was the point of that comment i mean come on ....i do this for fun. Besides i am a beginner, give me a break why do you have to be so rude for no reason ;)

Moe987?

I thought you were banned. ;)

Anyway,What is the point of posting crap like the code above?

As Paulie once said,

GROW UP!!!

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Moe987?

I thought you were banned. ;)

Anyway,What is the point of posting crap like the code above?

As Paulie once said,

GROW UP!!!

Screw you man i am leaving this shit, i actually WANT to be banned from this forum, because no one helps and all you guys do is say stupid shit that has no meaning