the DtTvB's AutoIt Web Server

the DtTvB

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Can I maybe connect this server with php??

Peter

My primary purpose for using a server is to cheat and use internet explorer to build my application.

Ideally, host a server in an autoit gui where i can serve php files disguised as an exe.

But who needs php....why not serve up html using au3 code.

Here's a quick cut down version of DtTvB's server that does that, serves dynamic html in an autoi gui, html code is created on the fly dynaically using the standard au3 language called from autoit functions(see webpages.au3 in the zip).

Its a quick proof of concept and many improvements required.

All credit to prtex and DtTvB, i'm still getting my head around TCP.

Here's the zip, included are the original server and functions au3's and hard copy html, but they are no longer required, only any images you need to serve req be into the public_html folder:

WebServer_Gui.zip

My primary purpose for using a server is to cheat and use internet explorer to build my application.

Ideally, host a server in an autoit gui where i can serve php files disguised as an exe.

But who needs php....why not serve up html using au3 code.

Here's a quick cut down version of DtTvB's server that does that, serves dynamic html in an autoi gui, html code is created on the fly dynaically using the standard au3 language called from autoit functions(see webpages.au3 in the zip).

Its a quick proof of concept and many improvements required.

All credit to prtex and DtTvB, i'm still getting my head around TCP.

Here's the zip, included are the original server and functions au3's and hard copy html, but they are no longer required, only any images you need to serve req be into the public_html folder:

WebServer_Gui.zip

Php is easy to use.. for example file_get_contenct or include ?? how do I this in Autoit3??

HI! Very nice job, async.dll do a good job. But how could i configure server to accept upload? By now, ontly text files(.txt,.html,...) is accepted.For all the others, the server close connection, before even to report request or content-length.

Ovoid

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

functions.au3

line 170

sendData (stdoutRead($run,128,False)); ?

I'm in doubt on this line

why my code. aux is running several time in the browser.

I changed to sendData(stdoutRead($run));

I used google translation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

DtTvB

I am a beginner and would like to try your server but cant figure out how to configure it to work

can you please tell me what code will i have to configure such as ip and root? Is the root where I

would have uploaded to my site www? I have compiled the program and all i see running is your the

icon near the time clock that says script paused.

thank you