Embed a scripting language in AutoIt

Valik

You have some good points Pekster. I'm into adding as oppose to subtracting options, so having more ways to get "there" is a plus to me.

Autoitnow: Another thing is that because of the way the files are named and lack of specific examples of this type of situation in the help means that it will usually be overlooked.

Pekster: Okay, this makes no sense to me. "the way the files are named" ??? Can't you change file names so they represent what they are?

Autoitnow: AutoIt does not have specific commands for being used with other script language, so perhaps the help files should specifically address the situation of using other scripting languages to augment AutoIt. In this tread alone, a number of viable solutions have been discussed and given, so perhaps this information should be placed somewhere will it would be easier for Newbies to find. Of course Newbies, like myself, get "help file blindness" from time to time, but at least it will be much easier to say, "Hey look at the "using other scripts section" in the help file."

Edited by autoitNOW
An ADVOCATE for AutoIT