Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Anomaly

Simple Question about Run command

4 posts in this topic

how do I run a program with extra parameters? Specifically, I want to run a normally full-screened game in windowed mode, which requires a " -w" to be placed in the shortcut. Despite what I have tried, I cannot get the -w parameter into the script.....how can it be done?

(please don't flame if it's in the manual, I read as much of it as I could take in before I got overly frustrated)

how do I run a program with extra parameters?  Specifically, I want to run a normally full-screened game in windowed mode, which requires a " -w" to be placed in the shortcut.  Despite what I have tried, I cannot get the -w parameter into the script.....how can it be done?

(please don't flame if it's in the manual, I read as much of it as I could take in before I got overly frustrated)

Check command parameters which I am not very familiar with. It allows a variable at the end

and check runwait(@compec " /c

Rick

Only $2.00 with Resale Rights How to Block Better for Martial Artists and NonMartial Artistshttp://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/Bloc...tterEbook_m.htm

This should work

Run("executable.exe -w","")

I do it this way

Run('"path and file.exe" -w')

Note the file is in " and the whole thing is in '.

[u][font="Arial"]Pete[/font][/u]