Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erik.

GUICtrlCreateListView

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

1) How to sort a GUICtrlCreateListView on Alfabet when you click on one of the text?

2) How to auto generate a number between 1000 and 2000?

3) How to do when you select someone into the GUICtrlCreateListView and press delete that the person will be deleted?

Gr Erik

Edited by Erik.

I little problem, hard to find and fix

1) How to sort a GUICtrlCreateListView on Alfabet when you click on one of the text?

2) How to auto generate a number between 1000 and 2000?

3) How to do when you select someone into the GUICtrlCreateListView and press delete that the person will be deleted?

Gr Erik

See _ListViewDeleteItem() in the GUIListView.au3 file. You'll find it in your AutoIt3/Include folder.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

Thanks i will take a look!

How to sort the listview at alfabet when you click on a text?

Edited by Erik.

Hi,

Thanks i will take a look!

How to sort the listview at alfabet when you click on a text?

Same file different function. Read through the file.

Btw I have a script (still a bit buggy) that breaks each function out of those Include files and creates a separate HTM page for them It allows single button click to copy the code to clipboard. I'll be running it against todays Beta in a while so If you want I can send the a zip of the output files to you or a zip of the chm file that I create from it.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

_GUICtrlListViewSort thats what i have found...

Now is there a script into the file but do not understand it clearly...

Could someone post a little example script for me so i can take a look?

Gr Erik

EDIT:

How to autogenerate a number betuween 1000 and 2000?

Edited by Erik.

Hi,

I have forgot someonething...

Is there a way when you program opens it must look for a file and if that file exists it must load it into the GUICtrlCreateListView.

it is a ini file whit as section info_vandaag and it has many keys.

It must load every key it can find into that section..

Gr Erik