World Of Warcraft Development

malu05

actually its a mix of the old DSM and a newer memscanner, i didnt take out anything just replaced, there is some useless information which i wont take out till it works. In regards to the altitude hack im pretty sure there is a way. I can simulate the altitude hack using cheat engine by finding the proper Z address, setting a hotkey and making it increase the value. Only problem is the whole process takes about 1 minute of scanning while autoit takes considerably less time, i just gotta find out how to do it

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Using it on private server is the best solution!. the official servers got so good security that it would get detected

but i dont think the security system can detect bots that controlls the mouse without hacking in to the game

Edited by Chris86

Can u update the packet sniffer so u can change the data that is sent to you and the server?

like if u recieve this data from a spesific line: 3b 45 2g 6h

and hack the hax into for example : 3h 32 5g 34

i have seen that a hax program can do that

dude...Z can be altered, my code changes X instead of Z so i was wondering if someone could take a look into the code and see if i made a mistake....And teleportation is possible, it just requires alot of steps to preform one and i dunno how to put all those steps into autoit script. So back on topic, can someone take a quick look at the code (basically the pointer scanner +moveup function) and tell me what im doing wrong???

Edited by Demonshade

Hi there,

I tried to read X Y and Rot Values using the memory scanner but always get 0 values.

When I start the scanner it reports "found in 0 sec" @ 0x00400B88 (initial value).

When I Rescan() it also finds the base in 0 sec but at 0x00000B88 (initial for Rescan()).

All values read for these addresses are 0.

Did I miss a new version ?

Do some addons mess with the internal memory layout ?

Or am I just to stupid ?

greetings

Hi again,

did some extra checks:

I can access the memory of WoW (other address read != 0)

It's just that the values make no sense.

The value for the initial X value is read from $knownX which is also 0.

The value for $startsearchX is 0 ...

will work on that, (after the arena)

greetings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your tools are awesome but the memory scanner isnt working Im guessing Blizz changed the addresses I have no idea how you found the pointers but plz find them again

Oh also the post above mine

"I put together a kit that could probably help you. Check out www.mmoloco.com. Tell your friends about us and join the BOTTING revolution."

should be deleted its impersonates you and trys to sell you what is probly a scam

Edited by frostfel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...