malu05

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im just looking at Thermo, and when i try run i get many errors??

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\au3check.exe "C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3"
AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8  Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\NomadMemory.au3(232,41) : ERROR: $SE_PRIVILEGE_ENABLED previously declared as a 'Const'
    Const $SE_PRIVILEGE_ENABLED = 0x0002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(106,73) : WARNING: $SS_SUNKEN: possibly used before declaration.
$FinalCharname = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Charname", 10,10,70,20,($SS_SUNKEN )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(1093,8) : ERROR: syntax error
Endfunc(
~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(106,73) : ERROR: $SS_SUNKEN: undeclared global variable.
$FinalCharname = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Charname", 10,10,70,20,($SS_SUNKEN )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(29,30) : ERROR: terminate(): undefined function.
HotkeySet("{ESC}","terminate")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(32,35) : ERROR: SaveDestination(): undefined function.
hotkeyset("{F4}","SaveDestination")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(33,41) : ERROR: SaveDestination_Ghost(): undefined function.
hotkeyset("{F5}","SaveDestination_Ghost")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(135,15) : ERROR: NewProfile(): undefined function.
            NewProfile()
            ~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3(353,23) : ERROR: _MouseMovePlus(): undefined function.
        _MouseMovePlus(-20,0)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Hazza\Desktop\Programming and Shit\Autoit3\Thermo Prime + Includes\Thermo Prime.au3 - 8 error(s), 1 warning(s)
>Exit code: 2   Time: 0.310

• 2 months later...

Is there any chance that the memory reading portion could be used to read the chat log?

I'm currently working on an advertising "bot" for guilds that will spam the general chat, but I'm looking for a way to auto-invite players who request an invite by private message.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, and I'll share my code once it is complete!!!

[center][/center]

Is there any chance that the memory reading portion could be used to read the chat log?

I'm currently working on an advertising "bot" for guilds that will spam the general chat, but I'm looking for a way to auto-invite players who request an invite by private message.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, and I'll share my code once it is complete!!!

you could search the chat box for the color pixel of the pm?

(wouldnt be able to tell if they were just randomly pm'ing you or not though)

you could search the chat box for the color pixel of the pm?

(wouldnt be able to tell if they were just randomly pm'ing you or not though)

Yeah, I can do that to detect if there is a random PM, but in order to invite someone you have to be able to read their name, which kinda requires the ability to read the actual messages. Also, if I can read the messages to get their name, I can filter out the random messages too...

[center][/center]

• 3 weeks later...

Ive updated Thermo Prime - Memory Reading Bot to work on 3.0.3

3.0.3 Update + NomadMemory.au3

Heres where i am stuck now.

Possible bug: Create new profile, select profile, cant find node data - reload program select profile opens correctly.

You can run around and place nodes with F5 - working properly

<ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="1" posX="5257" posY="3767" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="2" posX="5254" posY="3799" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="3" posX="5230" posY="3822" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="4" posX="5206" posY="3807" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="5" posX="5203" posY="3785" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="6" posX="5216" posY="3766" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="7" posX="5242" posY="3763" Comment="For Testing"/>
</ROWGHOST>

However, hit F2, and it runs around like a headless chicken

Thoughts ?

i reccoment waiting for the WIP bot, it will have a "click here to get 80" button :)

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

Possible bug: Create new profile, select profile, cant find node data - reload program select profile opens correctly.

<ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="1" posX="5257" posY="3767" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="2" posX="5254" posY="3799" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="3" posX="5230" posY="3822" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="4" posX="5206" posY="3807" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="5" posX="5203" posY="3785" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="6" posX="5216" posY="3766" Comment="For Testing"/>
        <ROWGHOST Continent="3711" Zone="1" Nr="7" posX="5242" posY="3763" Comment="For Testing"/>
</ROWGHOST>

Thoughts ?

Hehe, i'm actually trying to make a bot that will let me fly around a designated path looking for rare spawns, for achievements.

This system is perfect except for the F2 start bot part...

I would HIGHLY recommend waiting for the UDF for http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87179 is released.

First of all thermo prime is kinda "proof of concept code" and my 2nd programming project ever (that does say alot)

It can't fly and it uese key press, the movement is sticky and inaccurate.

Thermo Panther however got a strong foundation.

Prooper pathing, 100% accurate movement (and Swim/Fly), Knows about all objects (uncluding rare spawns), can accturally do combat itself, and loot.

And there is just alot of reasons why you should wait a few days...

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

• 2 weeks later...

I am a newbie to autoit, couldn't understand most of the code posted =(

I am very interested in the "screen reading" bot, I wonder how can you know your location and facing by plainly reading the screen? is there some kind of an introductory level tutorial on that? Any hints or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

</ROWGHOST>

Thoughts ?

Your download url is wrong. Can you plz give me the correct url

Are any of the programs above working? or have newerv versions?

I am interested in how you decrypted packets in your packet sniffer (packet.au3)? Could you give me some details on that?

It does not work any longer. When Func PacketX_OnPacket($oPacket) event is fired program is waiting for a special packet of length 89 bytes (am i right?)

CODE
Func PacketX_OnPacket($oPacket)

For $bByte In $oPacket.Data

$bytelength = $bytelength + 1

if $bytelength > 0 Then

$i = $i + 1

if $bytelength < 35 Then

$valuesOwn[$i] = Hex($bByte,2)

EndIf

$collect_data = $collect_data & Hex($bByte,2) & " "

EndIf

Next

if $bytelength = 34 Then

$number = $number + 1

GuiCtrlCreateListViewItem($number & "|" & $bytelength & "|" & $collect_data & "|",$listview)

GUICtrlSetData($Timeframe,"Timeframe: " & $valuesOwn[13]& " " &$valuesOwn[12]& " " &$valuesOwn[11])

GUICtrlSetData($Rotation,"Rotation: " & $valuesOwn[27]& " " &$valuesOwn[28]& " " &$valuesOwn[29]& " " &$valuesOwn[30])

GUICtrlSetData($PosY,"PosY: " & $valuesOwn[19]& " " &$valuesOwn[20]& " " &$valuesOwn[21]& " " &$valuesOwn[22])

GUICtrlSetData($PosX,"PosX: " & $valuesOwn[15]& " " &$valuesOwn[16]& " " &$valuesOwn[17]& " " &$valuesOwn[18])

GUICtrlSetData($PosZ,"PosZ: " & $valuesOwn[23]& " " &$valuesOwn[24]& " " &$valuesOwn[25]& " " &$valuesOwn[26])

GUICtrlSetData($lastinput,"Last input: " &$collect_data)

GUICtrlSetData($packetsrecived, "Packets Recived: " & $number)

EndIf

$i = 0

$collect_data = ""

$bytelength = -54

EndFunc ;==>PacketX_OnPacket

Well turns out that packet never arrives...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm French... I'm so sorry for my english... but I need help

I want recover information next:

-Name

-Level

-Health

-Mana

-PosX

-PosY

-PosZ

-Rot

-Speed

But with the new extention of "world of warcraft" (Version: 3.0.9.9551), I haven't got Adresse Memory for this information.

Plz help me...

I need a script for version 3.0.9.9551 of wow

thank you...

Edited by lionel

Player base

[[[0x127F13C] + 0x30] +28]

X : player base + 0x7D0

Y : player base + 0x7D4

Z : player base + 0x7D8

Player Name : 0x011CB348

Player Health : PlayerBase + 0xFF4

Player Max Health : PlayerBase + 0x26E4

Player Mana : PlayerBase + 0xFF8

Player Experience : PlayerBase + 0x3630

To get to the Playerbase you have to memory read one of the brackets[] at the time like :

$pointer1 = _MemoryRead(0x127F13C, $wow_Handle, 'ptr')
$pointer2 = _MemoryRead(($Pointer1 + 0x30), $wow_Handle, 'ptr')
$PlayerBase = _MemoryRead(($Pointer2 + 0x28), $wow_Handle, 'ptr')

Tested and working with 3.0.9

I found (for 3.0.9):

Player Name : 0x011CB348

Player Health : PlayerBase + 0xFF4

Player Max Health : PlayerBase + 0x26E4

Player Mana : PlayerBase + 0xFF8

Player Mana Max : PlayerBase + 0x26E8

Player Experience : PlayerBase + 0x3630

Player Experience All : PlayerBase + 0x3634

Level : PlayerBase + 0x41B8

Force : PlayerBase + 0x27B8

Agilite : PlayerBase + 0x27BC