Classic Rock

_Kurt

Hey guys,

I made a cool program that searches for a specified song on a site. It looks through the source code and retrieves the link. It has some pretty cool functions also, so don't hit the back button and check it out!! I thought of making this since the new version of IE is sooo slow for me, and the site seems to be down some of the time due to problems with limited bandwitdth, perhaps this could also help the problem. If the first site is down, it will check the UK mirror and attempt once again to find it. I included a nice-looking GUI and some helpful features.

Read THIS over for more description

Click HERE to view the site (Wolfy's Classic Rock)

Kurt,

feel free to comment, or discuss my messy script :P

Awaiting Diablo III..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I made a cool program that searches for a specified song on a site. It looks through the source code and retrieves the link. It has some pretty cool functions also, so don't hit the back button and check it out!! I thought of making this since the new version of IE is sooo slow for me, and the site seems to be down some of the time due to problems with limited bandwitdth, perhaps this could also help the problem. If the first site is down, it will check the UK mirror and attempt once again to find it. I included a nice-looking GUI and some helpful features.

Read THIS over for more description

Click HERE to view the site (Wolfy's Classic Rock)

Kurt,

feel free to comment, or discuss my messy script :P

This program is pretty cool and the buttons rock!

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]