Complete some fields on a web page

snip3r

I have tried to make a GUI with some fields like email, login info, and when a specific page is detected, like a formular or something, those informations to be filled automatically.

To be more specific, I know the link of the page and the script must detect if i view that page. If the answer is yes, the script must complete Field 1, field 2 ad field 3 with some text or numbers i have specified in the GUI (i have used a combo menu to let the user choose from multiple things)

The answer is...how i make the script to identify the page i am browsing, and how can i write a variable on the web page???

Also, if i make a GUI where i enter login informations, and i want to click the button login, and a web page to open with the address and login info fullfiled, what would be the code?

Thanks

Look in the helpfile and find:

WinExists

WinWaitActive

Send()

Then look around for documentation on IE.au3

For the GUI, try something like this:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$GUI = GUICreate("Webpage Filler",300,150)

$Email = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input E-Mail Address Here",25,25)
$Login = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input Login Here",25,45)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input Password Here",25,65)

$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Go!",55,105)

GUISetState()

Do
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select
        Case $msg = $Button
            ; PUT CODE HERE
    EndSelect
Until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Where it says '; PUT YOUR CODE HERE' is where you should put the code that fills in the webpage - Which you should be able to do yourself pretty easily.

If worse comes to worst (I'm not sure if that's the expression... Ah well.), then find how how to use MouseClick (not preferable) or send some Tab presses to navigate to the right input fields on the webpage (more preferable), but you should be fine using IE.au3

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite