Conquer online Leveling/Item BOt

9ball

Firstly I was wondering if anyone is currently playing or have any information on how User friendly Autoit will be with regards to this particular game? nextly I have completed some very basic botting programs with Autoit for conquer. The GUI I am using is from the current one that was posted on this sight. Thank you BTW, nextly I was wondering if Autoit is capable of reducing the lag on the game, picking up items, or identifying Script/words and or title on the game. I am very new to scripting but I absolutely love Autoit and I am putting alot of time into this project. Thanks in advance for helping me or any advice you may have on this matter

What you need to do is look through all the built-in functions and UDFs available in the Helpfile and note any that may be useful to you. With a list of such functions you can then determine yourself if certain tasks are plausible or not. It also couldnt hurt searching for "bot" in the forum search.

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

Well I have scoured the forum and looks like text identifiers are out for this game of conquer, my next battle is that I have manged to use and modify an old bot that was on this site, I have changed some of the actions due to the fact that characters are exptected to do certain things and attack differently. I have managed to get the bot to attack monsters using pixel search, however I am restricted to using it on the energy bar of the MOB i am killing, the problem remains that when my character not quite kills the MOB on the game, it stops because the red bar I have pixel id'd doesnt recognize it after the colour is gone and needs one more hit to kill the MOB.....can you put more than one pixel identifier in the script so that my script can choose between two colours?

thanks for your support

Well I have scoured the forum and looks like text identifiers are out for this game of conquer, my next battle is that I have manged to use and modify an old bot that was on this site, I have changed some of the actions due to the fact that characters are exptected to do certain things and attack differently. I have managed to get the bot to attack monsters using pixel search, however I am restricted to using it on the energy bar of the MOB i am killing, the problem remains that when my character not quite kills the MOB on the game, it stops because the red bar I have pixel id'd doesnt recognize it after the colour is gone and needs one more hit to kill the MOB.....can you put more than one pixel identifier in the script so that my script can choose between two colours?

thanks for your support

you can put however many you want. My suggestion would be to start from scratch and build functions one at a time. Choose a function you want to preform... IE check mob health and write that function. Once you get that working move on. That way, if you need any help with a particular function you can ask specific questions instead of asking vague infomationless questions.

hope that helps

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

I attached a copy of the way any particular mob would look like. I am still trying my best to try to make autoit recognize text on the top of the mobs head. With no luck at all, if anyone can help that would be great

post-19158-1167678733_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I attached a copy of the way any particular mob would look like. I am still trying my best to try to make autoit recognize text on the top of the mobs head. With no luck at all, if anyone can help that would be great

When you target something in the game is there a mob menu that displays? Are there any keys that allow you to target next? If so then you want to use PixelGetColor() If its a color of a mob then attack it. then move one and target again etc... Your not going to read text unless you can tie into a control that exposes iformation about the mob. But most games hide there control Ids.