cwebpage.dll causes lots of ie script debugging errors

daslick

I'm using cwebpage.dll to create a minibrowser... I am getting Internet Explorer script debugging errors on many websites.... even google.

I have all script debugging disabled within internet explorer... but apparently cwebpage.dll doesn't care.

I tried to get the current window title to see if the error was there... but it isn't really a window... because autoit itsn't seeing it.

I tried to use pixelsearch to see if the error was there, then hit spacebar. Even that weak, unreliable solution didn't work at all.

Does anyone have any ideas?

yeah... I was using that for a while. but I had some problems with some of the functions...

and in the console I was getting TONS of identical error messages, even when it was working. IE.au3 seemed buggy.

I may have to use it though......

I just looked through your posts and don't see anywhere that you posted any IE.au3 questions or any of your code.

If you think you found bugs in IE.au3 I would expect you to post about them so that they can be addressed. It may be however that you do not yet understand how to use it and the errors you are referring to could in fact be helpful diagnostic messages.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• 2 weeks later...