Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mafioso

Need advice ....

6 posts in this topic

CODE
$search = PixelSearch (0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0xA40085)

If @error Then

MsgBox (64, "Error", "Can't find PinkPixel" )

Else

MouseClick ("left", $search[0], $search[1], 2, 0 )

Sleep (1500)

Send ("5")

EndIf

This little auto-attacker is finding Pink Pixel, and then instantly clicks 2 to attack. But, i need something more. " If @error Then "

there i need something to randomly choose coords and click on there, to move the character, to find another pink pixel, if it can't be found in that screen. I don't know how to make something like that, i was looking in Help file, but no help. So, i need some code that will move character and find again for Pink Pixel. And it will do that again and again....I APPRECIATE ANY HELP. I am making bot of Silkroad Online.

P.S Those who help me, i will give them Final version of this bot...i hope this will be a good bot....

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

CODE

If @error Then

Else

Sleep (1500)

Send ("5")

EndIf

This little auto-attacker is finding Pink Pixel, and then instantly clicks twice to attack. But, i need something more. " If @error Then "

there i need something to randomly choose coords and click on there, to move the character, to find another pink pixel, if it can't be found in that screen. I don't know how to make something like that, i was looking in Help file, but no help. So, i need some code that will move character and find again for Pink Pixel. And it will do that again and again....I APPRECIATE ANY HELP. I am making bot for Silkroad Online.

P.S Those who help me, i will give them Final version of this bot...i hope this will be a good bot....

Edited by mafioso

CODE

If @error Then

Else

Sleep (1500)

Send ("5")

EndIf

This little auto-attacker is finding Pink Pixel, and then instantly clicks twice to attack. But, i need something more. " If @error Then "

there i need something to randomly choose coords and click on there, to move the character, to find another pink pixel, if it can't be found in that screen. I don't know how to make something like that, i was looking in Help file, but no help. So, i need some code that will move character and find again for Pink Pixel. And it will do that again and again....I APPRECIATE ANY HELP. I am making bot of Silkroad Online.

bumping your own thread and as new as you are, that will cause problems in your life here.... once is enough, if someone will reply they will. keeping a thread a live by a bump is tempting fate.

Spoiler

shoot_zpsfd329d66.png
dontbelieveeverythingyouthink_zps0e1e900

Madness is the first step to understanding...

bumping your own thread and as new as you are, that will cause problems in your life here.... once is enough, if someone will reply they will. keeping a thread a live by a bump is tempting fate.

I messed up something with edit....really....how to delete posts ?

I messed up something with edit....really....how to delete posts ?

Press Delete button under your post you want to dlete.

And for repeating look into HelpFile for While ... WEnd

While 1
; do some work
WEnd