Need Help!

can anyone tell me how to copy a file from remote computer using AutoIt?

as long as you don't provide any futher information. NO.

It's like asking: Can you tell me how to get to the top of any building. There are so many ways. Use the stairs, use the elevator, use a giant slingshot, jump of a plain, ...

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Sorry!

I have a text file on another machine connected with same network. I need to copy the text file to my machine for further processing (like opening and searching it)...

if you can access it via a share, take a look a DriveMapAdd(). Otherwise you can use FTP if there is an ftp server on the other system (search the forum for ftp.au3). You can also send it via TCP. There are some sample scripts available in this forum. Search for "+TCP +file +send".

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *