How do you find out window title height and border width?

What function can you use to find out the window title height, and window border width?

I'm trying to get my scripts to work in both full screen and windowed mode, but want to keep the click offsets for them somewhat programmatic (full screen = border width 0, windowed = (insert border width function here)).

I if this functionality is built in, wonder why it's so hard to search for in the beta help file?

Thank you! :">

What function can you use to find out the window title height, and window border width?

I'm trying to get my scripts to work in both full screen and windowed mode, but want to keep the click offsets for them somewhat programmatic (full screen = border width 0, windowed = (insert border width function here)).

I if this functionality is built in, wonder why it's so hard to search for in the beta help file?

Thank you! :">

read about WinGetPos() and WinGetClientSize() in the help file.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

V2 or V3 ?

:P

Oh, V2 forum.... damn... I should read the forum titles....

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *