Beta compile is using non-beta include path

I'm not a newbe! I have used Autoit for several years, but I apparently have a problem with my install. I attempt to do a beta compile of a script, but it complains that it cannot load #include <GUIDefaultConstants.au3>

which is in my beta include.

I seldom use GUIs in my own code, so apparently I have been lucky that this problem hasen't shown up before.

Any ideas what I have done to cause this? Any ideas on how to correct it?

Talking Clockhttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20751Talking Headlineshttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20655Sometimes, I sits and thinkssometimes, I just sits

If you're using a GUI, you need to have:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Though I don't know about the BETA version

EDIT: Nevermind, you want BETA, can't help you on that, since that's one of the primary reasons I don't use BETA. :P

Edited by BALA
[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

It's not wrong as it is incomplete. Just don't wanna use something incomplete is all.

One of my Uber traits :P

[font="Comic Sans MS"]BA-LA[/font]http://ba-la.110mb.comJoin my community, CLICK HEREAlternative links to my site:http://www.ba-la.tkhttp://www.ba-la.co.nrContact me if you would like to help with some of my projects: joeythepirate@gmail.com

• Developers

I'm not a newbe! I have used Autoit for several years, but I apparently have a problem with my install. I attempt to do a beta compile of a script, but it complains that it cannot load #include <GUIDefaultConstants.au3>

which is in my beta include.

I seldom use GUIs in my own code, so apparently I have been lucky that this problem hasen't shown up before.

Any ideas what I have done to cause this? Any ideas on how to correct it?

Try reinstalling Beta because i think there was an issue with the installer and the latest Production version could have messed up the Beta install..

:D

It's not wrong as it is incomplete. Just don't wanna use something incomplete is all.

BALA, could you do everybody a favor and just don't post unless you truely have a contribution ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Heh, ok. You seem to know... Btw, while we're on about incomplete things...it's written über and not uber. Edited by Helge

Try reinstalling Beta because i think there was an issue with the installer and the latest Production version could have messed up the Beta install..

:P

BALA, could you do everybody a favor and just don't post unless you truely have a contribution ?

I reinstalled the beta compiler before posting.

Talking Clockhttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20751Talking Headlineshttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20655Sometimes, I sits and thinkssometimes, I just sits

• Developers

I reinstalled the beta compiler before posting.

Can you be more specific in how you run the script and what the exact errors are you get ?

Are you running from withing SciTE ? if so please post the info in the Output pane so I can check it ...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Can you be more specific in how you run the script and what the exact errors are you get ?

Are you running from withing SciTE ? if so please post the info in the Output pane so I can check it ...

The script never compiles. In SciTE I click on Beta compile, and I get:

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(13,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <GUIDefaultConstants.au3>

#include <GUIDefaultConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

Edited by leecole

• Developers

The script never compiles. In SciTE I click on Beta compile, and I get:

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(13,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <GUIDefaultConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

Please post the whole output so i can see what version is used of AU3CHeck etc ....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Please post the whole output so i can see what version is used of AU3CHeck etc ....

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe /beta /CompileDefaults /in "F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta"

>Running AU3Check...C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\Defs\Unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(14,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(15,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <WindowsConstants.au3>

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(16,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <ComboConstants.au3>

#include <ComboConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(18,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <StaticConstants.au3>

#include <StaticConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(19,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <ButtonConstants.au3>

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(20,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <ListBoxConstants.au3>

#include <ListBoxConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(21,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <TabConstants.au3>

#include <TabConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(22,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <EditConstants.au3>

#include <EditConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(23,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <DateTimeConstants.au3>

#include <DateTimeConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(24,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <SliderConstants.au3>

#include <SliderConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(25,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <TreeViewConstants.au3>

#include <TreeViewConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(26,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <ProgressConstants.au3>

#include <ProgressConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(27,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <AVIConstants.au3>

#include <AVIConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\GUIConstants.au3(28,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <UpDownConstants.au3>

#include <UpDownConstants.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(5,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <Memory.au3>

#include <Memory.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(230,65) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If Not IsArray($items) Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR,0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(297,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If @error Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, $LV_ERR)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(302,75) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If StringLen($v_find) = 0 Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, $LV_ERR)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(314,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If @error Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(317,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(319,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(431,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(433,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(435,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(437,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(658,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If @error Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, "")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(660,53) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(662,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If $i_Item = -1 Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, "")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(682,56) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(688,56) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(690,56) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(692,56) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(694,56) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(720,55) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(726,55) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(728,55) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(730,55) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(732,55) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(735,119) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If Not GUICtrlSendMsg($h_listview, $LVM_GETITEMA, 0, DllStructGetPtr($p)) Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, "")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(740,39) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, "")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(760,68) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If @error Or $v_ret = "" Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, "")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1025,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1027,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1045,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1049,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1051,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1053,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1055,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1081,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1083,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1095,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1099,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1101,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1103,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1105,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1139,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1153,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1156,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1158,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1160,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1215,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1229,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1231,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1233,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1235,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1259,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1262,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1270,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1274,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1276,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1278,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1280,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1305,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1319,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1321,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1323,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1325,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1329,62) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

If (Not $ret) Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, $LV_ERR)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1448,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1468,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1470,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1472,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1474,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1499,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1501,58) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1512,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1516,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1518,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1520,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1522,59) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1648,95) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

$i_arrange <> $LVA_DEFAULT And $i_arrange <> $LVA_SNAPTOGRID Then Return SetError(-1, -1, 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(1714,102) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

$i_View <> $LV_VIEW_SMALLICON And $i_View <> $LV_VIEW_TILE Then Return SetError($LV_ERR, $LV_ERR, 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(59,37) : WARNING: $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE: possibly used before declaration.

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(83,67) : WARNING: $ES_center: possibly used before declaration.

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Reminder Name", 10, 5, 180, 25, $ES_center)

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(85,99) : WARNING: $MCS_NOTODAY: possibly used before declaration.

$date = GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY, 10, 55, 180, 160, $MCS_NOTODAY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(86,58) : WARNING: $SS_RIGHT: possibly used before declaration.

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Hour:", 5, 223, 30, 25, $SS_RIGHT)

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(59,37) : ERROR: $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE: undeclared global variable.

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(83,67) : ERROR: $ES_center: undeclared global variable.

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Reminder Name", 10, 5, 180, 25, $ES_center)

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(85,99) : ERROR: $MCS_NOTODAY: undeclared global variable.

$date = GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY, 10, 55, 180, 160, $MCS_NOTODAY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3(86,58) : ERROR: $SS_RIGHT: undeclared global variable.

GuiCtrlCreateLabel("Hour:", 5, 223, 30, 25, $SS_RIGHT)

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(134,56) : ERROR: _SendMessage(): undefined function.

Return _SendMessage ($h_listview, $LVM_DELETEALLITEMS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(313,59) : ERROR: _MemInit(): undefined function.

Local $pMemory = _MemInit ($h_listview, $iSize, $rMemMap)

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(315,34) : ERROR: _MemWrite(): undefined function.

_MemWrite ($rMemMap, $pFindInfo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(318,21) : ERROR: _MemFree(): undefined function.

_MemFree ($rMemMap)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\GuiListView.au3(434,49) : ERROR: _MemRead(): undefined function.

_MemRead ($rMemMap, $pMemory, $pBuffer, $iSize)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3 - 102 error(s), 4 warning(s)

>AU3Check Ended with Error(s).

>Exit code: 0 Time: 6.800

• Developers

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe /beta /CompileDefaults /in "F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta"

>Running AU3Check...C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\Defs\Unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat

-snip-

F:\AutoXvid Project\source\Reminder\Remind.au3 - 102 error(s), 4 warning(s)

>AU3Check Ended with Error(s).

>Exit code: 0 Time: 6.800

You are running an old version of SciTE4Autoit3.

It still contains CompileAU3 ( now called AutoIt3Wrapper) which doesn't have the logic for the new Include file location.

Just upgrade SciTE4Autoit3 and things should work again....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You are running an old version of SciTE4Autoit3.

It still contains CompileAU3 ( now called AutoIt3Wrapper) which doesn't have the logic for the new Include file location.

Just upgrade SciTE4Autoit3 and things should work again....

Thanks

I should also point out that there is no current beta. All beta versions as of the time of this writing are outdated by the current stable release.

BALA, you need to think more and post less. The beta is not incomplete. I have no idea what gave you that impression but do everybody a favor and don't make comments unless you have confirmed what you are about to say is true.