Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danpaul23

looking for IE.au3 tutorial or sample scripts

5 posts in this topic

I'm very green and thought that rather than pester you all with questions, there might be a tutorial for the explorer functions. I'm more or less trying to learn to write script so I can make something which will do things like perform searches, pull data, save information etc.

I learn best by using code snippets and messing around with them. I've already checked out the snippets database. If anyone can point me in a direction for more IE snippets or a tutorial with IE.au3 information, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

I'm very green and thought that rather than pester you all with questions, there might be a tutorial for the explorer functions. I'm more or less trying to learn to write script so I can make something which will do things like perform searches, pull data, save information etc.

I learn best by using code snippets and messing around with them. I've already checked out the snippets database. If anyone can point me in a direction for more IE snippets or a tutorial with IE.au3 information, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;#entry91358

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

There are also several here.

Snippet Database

Great thanks. I appreciate your help with the Amazon search program below as well.