Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcbain

help im noob

10 posts in this topic

tried for a while but failed

i was wondering how to simply make a program that will do this process: "Press enter - type somthing - press enter again" every 5 mins

no popups or windows, it will just do this process

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Have you opened the helpfile ? I seriously doubt it, because if you did, how could you miss the logic ?

AutoIt -> Function Reference -> Keyboard Control

Edited by Helge

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

run("notepad")

while 1

send("{Enter}")

send("Type something")

send("{Enter}")

sleep(50000)

wend

maybe this will help

Edited by thenewkid

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

run("notepad")

while 1

send("{Enter}")

send("Type something")

send("{Enter}")

sleep(50000)

wend

maybe this will help

hmm thhis is nice except i dont want it to opennnotepad or anything, im tryin to use it in game so it types in there

well whats the game name where is it to type ...

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

@thenewkid : Way too kind...this is as basic as it gets and he should be able to find the answer to

this one after 1 minute of logical fumbling in the helpfile. See...he couldn't even figure out the part that

send the actual key-presses even though you made it pretty clear.

@mcbain : Think about how insanely descriptive your topic-title is...the only information in it shows

your view of your own skills in AutoIt. Does that help anyone ? What about describing the actual problem ?

i just want it to type only in the current window

int he game u type by pressing enter "type" then release by pressing enter again

use MouseClick for where you want it to start typeing anduse the send to send the text and send("{Enter}") to send it to get the info for mouseclick use the autoit info window< a tool everyone uses

ok so coords are 490,490 and put click thing b4 it starts enter?

can you up load a screen shot and high light where you want it to send the text?