Screensht from a part of the screen

b0x

Is it possible to make a screenshot from a specific part of the screen? If i know the XY coords or the pixels? Btw, is it possible to put something on an ftp server with autoit? like an image or something.

mfg j9nes

Is it possible to make a screenshot from a specific part of the screen? If i know the XY coords or the pixels? Btw, is it possible to put something on an ftp server with autoit? like an image or something.

mfg j9nes

You could modify this one.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29920

or try

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8377

eltorro

mfg j9nes

You can use the ScreenCap functions in Auto3Lib for this if you don't want to use a Dll.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

I tried with Aut3Lib but if i use the function i get a error message, i've windows in German, i dont now the exact English errormessage, the German one is: _API_GetCursorInfo: Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich. Maybe someone can translate it. Need help :/

//EDIT

translation

998, Invalid access to memory location.

greez b0x

Edited by b0x

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error message (of course in English) when using A3LScreenCap.au3:

_API_GetCursorInfo: Invalid access to memory location.

Platform is Windows XP. Any suggestions?

I tried with Aut3Lib but if i use the function i get a error message, i've windows in German, i dont now the exact English errormessage, the German one is: _API_GetCursorInfo: Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich. Maybe someone can translate it. Need help :/

//EDIT

translation

998, Invalid access to memory location.

greez b0x

I'm getting the same error message (of course in English) when using A3LScreenCap.au3:

_API_GetCursorInfo: Invalid access to memory location.

Platform is Windows XP. Any suggestions?

Users who do not have the latest version of AutoIt appear to be getting this error. Upgrading appears to resolve the problem.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt