Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnosis3d

Modify an existing program

7 posts in this topic

I know I saw it somewhere, but I can't figure out what exactly to search for to find it...

Isn't there a way to add GUI components to non-AutoIt windows? Such as adding a new menu item or a new toolbar item.

Thanks, big_daddy.

Thanks, big_daddy.

what about reading inputs or edits or buttons in other programs is that possible too?

what about reading inputs or edits or buttons in other programs is that possible too?

You've never looked at the Control* functions of AutoIt before?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

You've never looked at the Control* functions of AutoIt before?

am sorry that was not what i meant , i meant to say like how to read if a button from another gui is pressed i know how to read edits but now buttons in terms if they are press

am sorry that was not what i meant , i meant to say like how to read if a button from another gui is pressed i know how to read edits but now buttons in terms if they are press

You'd have to intercept the windows commands itself more than likely and decipher them. I don't know if anyone has written anything like that in autoit.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]