Read the names in a game?

Orgins

Can I use autoit to read the player's names in a game?

I want to start a list of good/bad/not known players with little side notes.

What I want to do is each time a person joins it'll auto check their name and splash the info.

So could I use autoit for this? I know how to splash the text save the info I just don't know how autoit would read the persons names.

I'm a newbie.Sorry if I don't reposed to your replays very fast.

It would help if you told us some info about the game....such as the name of the game and if the "AutoIt Window Info"

tool gives you anything useful about the game-window.

EDIT : typo

Edited by Helge

So could I use autoit for this? I know how to splash the text save the info I just don't know how autoit would read the persons names.

what game? where is the name printed? Can you enable logging and have the user names written to a log file?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Can I use autoit to read the player's names in a game?

I want to start a list of good/bad/not known players with little side notes.

What I want to do is each time a person joins it'll auto check their name and splash the info.

Full screen game?

Look at OCRs