Click on another program's system tray icon

Well its possible with MouseClick.. But how to find the coordinates for the icon to click - That is dont know

Witch program do you wanna click on ???

Edited by Shevilie

Start here if you are new Valuater's AutoIT 1-2-3Looking for an UDF - Look hereDo you need to do it twice - Autoit

Well its possible with MouseClick.. But how to find the coordinates for the icon to click - That is dont know

Witch program do you wanna click on ???

It's a desktop calendar manager, called Rainlendar (when I press Win+D I want the calendar to stay on my desktop, but it disappears, but I can "fix" this with AutoIt if I can figure out how to send its tray icon a click). And I would rather send a message directly to the program than actually moving the mouse down there and clicking it. I want this to be reliable and fast, and I also have the program's tray icon set to hidden.

Hmmm you can try this...

Get the title of the program use the Auto It Tool

Then use this

WinSetState ( "title", "", @SW_RESTORE)

I've already tried all the standard stuff - Rainlendar uses some weird window that doesn't show up in the taskbar, and that doesn't work either. However, I did take a closer look at its settings and I discovered that you can bind a hotkey to its show command, so problem solved! Thanks for your help though. It figures that I wouldn't think of the obvious things first :)