Control Send

Nova

ControlSend ( "title", "text", "classnameNN", "string" [, flag] )

Ok I have been messing around with control send for while now and cant seem to get it to work.

Can someone explain to me where I can get the text and classnameNN parameters for this command !

For example lets take the login prompt for these forums,say I want to control send my username to teh username box !

How do define/tell the difference between the username txt box from the password txt box ?

Im sure there is just something extreamly simple im missing out on ,any help on this topic would be great !

Can someone explain to me where I can get the text and classnameNN parameters for this command !

Use the Au3_Spy.exe program. Look for the "last control under mouse" and text sections.

For example lets take the login prompt for these forums,say I want to control send my username to teh username box !

You can't get a classname of this box because it's within the browser's main control. You could, however, control send the proper tabs (or other keystrokes if you're using Firefox) that could enter that info. Or just use many browser's ability to remember passwords for you (as I do a lot.)

How do define/tell the difference between the username txt box from the password txt box ?

By position on the page, relative to other elements that you would have to tab through, or use text-searching abilities with Firefox

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.