Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
®edeem

AutoIt for u3

3 posts in this topic

I recently got a new pen drive called a "SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB Device" and it has built into it, some software called u3. I'm sure some of you may be aware of what it is, although i'm guessing most of you wont have a clue

anyway, my question is basicaly, is it possible to install autoit onto the drive so that it would come up like other installed programs? it doesn't look like to complicated of a system to work around but i tried and failed once, so was wondering if you guys would know

any responces would be great, even if it's only to crush all my hopes,

Thanks

~Redeem

I recently got a new pen drive called a "SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB Device" and it has built into it, some software called u3. I'm sure some of you may be aware of what it is, although i'm guessing most of you wont have a clue

anyway, my question is basicaly, is it possible to install autoit onto the drive so that it would come up like other installed programs? it doesn't look like to complicated of a system to work around but i tried and failed once, so was wondering if you guys would know

any responces would be great, even if it's only to crush all my hopes,

Thanks

~Redeem

take a look at the U3 developer Kit http://www.u3.com/developers/default.aspx and at PackageFactory http://www.eure.ca/.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Thankyou very much! that's going to prove a huge help to me