Graphic on top of Picture

DEVVED

I am having trouble with getting a graphic (circle) to show on top of a picture. Can anyone show me where I went wrong please?

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

GuiCreate("Test", 400, 400)

GuiSetIcon(@SystemDir & "\mstsc.exe", 0)

GUICtrlCreatePic("c:\test.jpg",0,0,400,400)

GuiCtrlCreateGraphic(150, 150, 100,100)

GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_COLOR, 0, 0xff)

GUICtrlSetGraphic(-1,$GUI_GR_ELLIPSE, 50,50, 40,40)

GuiSetState()

While GuiGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

WEnd

See Here, probably not the answer you wanted.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Thank you very much for the help. What I am trying to do is create a map of where access points are located in a building using a JPG image that I quickly made to use as the background of the GUI. I wanted to use simple circles to indicate on the map where the access points are. I was going to use different colors to fill the circles indicating if the access points are online or not using the ping command. In a way I'm creating a monitoring program that shows at a glance if the access points are online or not with the option of the user setting the refresh rate(eg. 5min, etc.). Since the majority of the map (background image for the GUI) is white I'm thinking about using a combination of GUICTRLCREATELABEL and GUICTRLCREATEPIC (since I could add these on top of the map) to add the circles by creating small JPGs of them for different operating states (online or not). Again...I do thank you all for your help and will be definitely keep looking into the suggestions above.

Using the Prospeed UDF, create the graphic for your points (any paint program will do) as a gif image, you can use the Prospeed UDF to put the Sprites on top of your image anywhere you want, you could have different colours for active/non-active etc.

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.