Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dinodod

compiling INCLUDE files

4 posts in this topic

:whistle:

I'm in the process of finishing up a subproject and it consists of several .AU3 files (that get included). When i compile my main AU3 file, what do I need to do with the include files? They shouldn't be .exe's since they aren't standalone files. Is there a preferred method on how to manage these files when compiling?

Thanks!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

#include files are included into the main script by the compiler when you do the compiling action. It all becomes 1 compiled file. You should not need to do anything special as the compiler does it for you.

:whistle:

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

THese files are automatically compiled when your script is. That is why when you decompile, you get all of the included scripts without the #Include lines.

EDIT: MHz beat me to it.

Edited by D-Generation X

Sweet, thanks!

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007