Sign in to follow this  
kw_rock

PixelSearch speed?

kw_rock

Curious, what program would you say has the fasted PixelSearch speed?

AutoIT, AC Tool, etc. etc.

Because for some reason, mine is not fast enough. Even when scanning every 5 pixels.

TY!

Helge

How long does it take in AutoIt and how long do would you like it to take ?

Oh, and most importantly...what version of AutoIt are you using ?

kw_rock

I'm using AutoIT v3...

It doesn't take long, but i'm just curious because i've heard AC Tool is faster at pixel searching and things of this sort. I want it to go as fast as possible, and I PERSONALLY feel it could be faster than it is now, because the things of color are moving, and when it pixel searches, it returns coordinates OUTSIDE of the coordinates I set for pixel search.

I have it searching every 5 pixels also. When I set to 1, it misses the objects completely. When I set it to 10, it does the same thing.

Helge

What exact version in the v3-series ? The newest is 3.2.2.0. Run this code if you're unsure :

MsgBox(64, "", @AutoItVersion)

The reason I'm asking about the exact version is because if I remember correctly then PixelSearch's

performance was tweaked a bit a while back ago, where the speed then was increased quite a bit.

If it returns coord from outside the region you specified then I'm pretty sure you made a mistake.

Show us some code and give us a sample of what you get as results on your computer.

EDIT : typo galore

Edited by Helge