Content menu issue with treeview

dinodod

As you can see, if I 1st left click on the item, then right click, I get the correct path. But when I simply right click on the item, it doesn't capture teh correct path. I've tried _IsPressed (in my While / Wend portion) but to my surprise, I am not able to capture the mouse clicks fast enough. I can right-click and it's as if it wasn't able to be captured since I think my While/Wend statement is busy looking at other things to validate

I feel that I am close if I could smehow make my _IsPressed portion react faster???

Thoughts?

post-7266-1171417588_thumb.jpg

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007

You could set your script to OnEvent Mode,

Then GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_SECONDARYDOWN,"ShowMenu") to make your script detect the click and then show a menu depending on what Ctrl is currently active

Thanks. I'll give it a shot

Digital Chaos - Life as we know it today.I'm a Think Tank. Problem is, my tank is empty.The Quieter you are, the more you can HearWhich would you choose - Peace without Freedom or Freedom without Peace?Digital Chaos Macgyver ToolkitCompletely Dynamic MenuSQLIte controlsAD FunctionsEXCEL UDFPC / Software Inventory UDFPC / Software Inventory 2GaFrost's Admin Toolkit - My main competitor :)Virtual SystemsVMWAREMicrosoft Virtual PC 2007