EzSkin_1-2-3 (exe) 1,000+ Skin & Button Choices

Valuater

I think it is easier to make a zip file that includes the complete skin folder, however you are mixing the original EzSkin with another developers addtions.... EzSkinConvert.au3, I think it is JScript that created that project from EzSkin.au3

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Once I run CreateSkinEmbedded.au3/EzSkinEmbedded.au3,...

I'm suprised at how popular this app is given the complete lack of any documentation whatso ever!

Dont you realize by now that CreateSkinEmbedded.au3/EzSkinEmbedded.au3 is

NOT SUPPORTED IN THIS THREAD!!!

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Then where is it supported!?! This is my 1st attempt at creating a GUI with AutoIT and it has been a very frustrating experience. I realize that someone probably spent a lot of time and effort creating what is no doubt a very useful tool, but without a shred of documentation, the audience for the tool is severly limited...

Hi 'Valuater',

I´m sorry for this confusion, if you want, I can remove all of messages that I put in your topic!

I thought that 'robinsiebler' would understand that the one that I did went to just modify the original EzSkin.au3 file created by you...

I don't want to disturb your topic!

João Carlos.

NOT AT ALL!!!

JScript, anything you have done is to clearly enhance what what Autoit is all about. Please do not take any thing I have stated personally.

I thought he 'robinsiebler' would understand also..

.. again, thank you for your respect and giving to Autoit!!!

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

your on your way to a ban, or even a public scolding from Valik...

trust me, you dont want to go there, it was stated very clearly where you can find documentation man.

look for xskin, the docs are in there.

now give it a rest, for your and our sake man.

no need to get all personal.

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please can somebody upload JScript's EzSkin converter? I really needed that, and I can't find a place to download.

Hello Gustorm,

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/54647503/cc994...10-04-2008.html

I hope to have helped...

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

• 1 year later...

Valuater and all contributers...Very sweet tool! Thank you!!!

One question: What language was use to hard code the constants or is it top secret? I know game developers use this method. I tried researching this for years, but I have no clue were to start or what to search for. I like to learn.

Again, thank you for the awsome tool...

Gary

Nevermind, at first I thought it was MD5 or something similar, but after further AutoIT research it seems to be EnCodeIt to hard code.

Valuater and all contributers...Very sweet tool! Thank you!!!

One question: What language was use to hard code the constants or is it top secret? I know game developers use this method. I tried researching this for years, but I have no clue were to start or what to search for. I like to learn.

Again, thank you for the awsome tool...

Gary

• 1 month later...

Just a question on EzSkin with GUI Event Modes.

We are currently using a message loop with EZSkin buttons and would like to go to an OnEvent mode. I can do it using guictrlcreatebutton, but with using EZSkinbutton, I can't seem to get the On Event Mode to work. Is there any trick to this?

As an example - this works:

GuiCtrlCreateButton("ButtonText", 140, 70, 135, 30) ;Create Button

GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'Func_Button1') ;Call Function

As an example - this does not work:

EzSkinButton("ButtonText", 140, 70, 135, 30) ;Create Button

GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, 'Func_Button1') ;Call Function

I am pretty new to AutoIt so any help with this would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Either ezskins does not support oneventfunc or you may try to use actual handle instead of -1.

Ezskin is a great project. But I lost my interest in skins a long ago. You see, I prefer the native look on windows 7 and if I really need beautiful gui, I'm quite sure I'd use transparent png and gdi+.

Regards

Shafayat

P.s. I mean no offence at all. I stil think ezskin is a great tool. Especially for starters.

[Not using this account any more. Using "iShafayet" instead]

I do think that using a transparent png is much cleaner and easier to use, but EzSkin is so much easier to edit. You don't need a big png file for the whole gui either, you can just have several little files for the edges. EzSkin may not be the number one choice for advanced users, but I also agree with Safayat. I still use it sometimes and many others still use it.