TreeView item with additional info

Geert

Hello all,

For my script I do need to show a count of subitems in a treeview object. I could change the text of a treeviewitem and append my count as a part of the text.

The treeview in Outlook uses also counters, but the counters ar not part of the treeviewitemtext itself.

For example look at this picture.

The treeviewitem 'Junk E-mail' in the smaple picture has a counter [5] that is not selected when selecting te treeviewitem.

Is it possible to make these kind of TreeItems in AutoIt GUI?

Thanks,

Geert

Hello all,

For my script I do need to show a count of subitems in a treeview object. I could change the text of a treeviewitem and append my count as a part of the text.

The treeview in Outlook uses also counters, but the counters ar not part of the treeviewitemtext itself.

For example look at this picture.

The treeviewitem 'Junk E-mail' in the smaple picture has a counter [5] that is not selected when selecting te treeviewitem.

Is it possible to make these kind of TreeItems in AutoIt GUI?

Thanks,

Geert

That "TreeView" you're referring to in Outlook is a custom control. With a normal TreeView, you'd need to append the text to the TreeView item or override the painting of the TreeView item and append the text during the draw process.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt