My First Script PDA

testingtest

I like the AutoIt compiler idea :) Do you have a working example? I was going to say use the CD-lock if you get it working, you beat me to it, this time :lol:

Doom 3? A great game!

the autoit compile does work but I think ill make that optional seeing how it has a lot of includes. more like all of them :whistle:

hehe nice picture by the looks of it, did you make it yourself

Edited by testingtest

The Sucker's one? Yes I made it myself.. Well, Valiks robot!

So you made it have all the includes? OK, you could forget that one then maybe.

yea the autoit compiler must have all the includes because if you make a script it will not work , although you can do basic commands such msgboxs and mouse clicks which wouldn't require all of the includes. I also think it would only add a few kb more since autoit isn't all that big.

is this all the includes I don't think it is but just checking.

CODE
AVIConstants

ComboConstants

Date

EditConstants

GuiCombo

GUIConstantsEx

GuiEdit

GuiListView

GuiSlider

GuiTab

IE

ListBoxConstants

Math

Process

SliderConstants

StatusBarConstants

TabConstants

UpDownConstants

WindowsConstants

Array

ButtonConstants

Color

Constants

DateTimeConstants

File

GUIConstants

GUIDefaultConstants

GuiList

GuiMonthCal

GuiStatusBar

GuiTreeView

Inet

ListViewConstants

Misc

ProgressConstants

StaticConstants

String

TreeViewConstants

Visa

note all this is only 772 kb which isn't much at all. I am a little sad I can't work on the script right now seeing has how I am not on my computer

Wow, this is an interesting project. I don't understand why you are running AutoIt code in it though. I figured when you were copying the handheld computer, you would be emulating one as well.

Good luck on whatever it is you are actually planning.

well if you got a floppy or usb hard drive and have this script on it. You would be able to write tiny autoit scripts no matter were you go without having to have the autoit folder on your floppy or usb drive. thanks for replying :whistle:

Seeing it that way, it sounds useful. I always write down my scripts in my Maths Lesson, but I could run it on the laptop we have each lesson, as I don't have SCiTE and Notepad is blocked.

so maybe it would be a useful idea to set it as optional?

It is like a portabel autoit it installed on the desktop and will delete it when finished.

hmm or I could do something like this, upload all the includes to a website and tell the pda to do this...

CODE
$URL = InputBox("Downloader" , "Enter the exact link to download from" , "www.MyIncludes.com")

$FileName = $URL

$FileSaveLocation = FileSaveDialog("Save Location...",@ScriptDir,"All (*.*)",18,$FileName)

$FileSize = InetGetSize($FileURL)

InetGet($FileURL,$FileName,0,1)

ProgressOn("","")

While @InetGetActive

$Percentage = @InetGetBytesRead * 100 / $FileSize

ProgressSet($Percentage,"Downloaded " & @InetGetBytesRead & " of " & $FileSize & " bytes","Downloading " & $FileName)

Sleep(250)

Wend

ProgressOff()

MsgBox(0, "Done","Download Complete!")

or something on the lines of that the only down fall is you would have to have the internet.

I might also make one of the pda buttons a compiler button a message box will pop up saying do you wish to turn this in to a scripting language or keep it as plain text and if you say script language and hit the button again it will compile it

Edited by testingtest

• 1 month later...