TitleBar

James

Yeah Secure, you've really crippled my production with your wolf-crying tom-foolery. Please refrain from posting any scripts that aren't absolutely crucial to the benefit of all mankind.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to where I left off with "Football Playmaker" before I was so irresponsibly interrupted.

What are you on about?

Testing Test, you have my permission!

You don't understand. Firstly, I did not put him down. Secondly, I have reasons to put him down or insult him, he has been posting dumb scripts since day 1 (only exception is Betapad, which I admit is pretty nice).

Now now Kurt, I have some good things. I admit I am a n00b, but some things are funny to others.

Anyway,

Argument over, now you comment it properly or leave it!

Edited by Secure_ICT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please refrain from posting any scripts that aren't absolutely crucial to the benefit of all mankind.

Great advice!

I was thinking of releasing my latest script to the forum today.. but instead, with secure's permission, I'd like to release it RIGHT NOW. I call it.. GUI-tastic

GUICreate("GUI-tastic")
GUISetState()
While 1
    Msgbox(0,"","Welcome to GUI-tastic")
WEnd

I suppose people can use this code, only because I am feeling somewhat generous today. No, no, please, do not applaud me, it's okay, it's nothing.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Great advice!

I was thinking of releasing my latest script to the forum today.. but instead, with secure's permission, I'd like to release it RIGHT NOW. I call it.. GUI-tastic

GUICreate("GUI-tastic")
GUISetState()
While 1
    Msgbox(0,"","Welcome to GUI-tastic")
WEnd

I suppose people can use this code, only because I am feeling somewhat generous today. No, no, please, do not applaud me, it's okay, it's nothing.

Kurt

Oh man, that is slick!

I hope you don't mind, but I tweaked it a little for personal use. Actually its a pretty major overhaul so I've taken the liberty of identifying myself as the author. No disrespect, yours is priceless in a retro sense but I couldn't resist taking it into the next century. I'll post it here briefly as proof of concept.

; AUTHOR: DOL-A MUTHA TRUCKIN MITE FIDDY --- ONLY!
; Slight acknowledgement goes to Kurt for providing a very primitive glimpse into what this app would eventually become 
GUICreate("GUI-terrific")
GUISetState()
While 1
    Msgbox(0,"","Welcome to GUI-terrific")
WEnd[/autoit]
Edited by Dolemite50

On second thought, I revoke the privilege to reproduce this code! Perhaps I ought to sell this masterpiece to a company.. Secure.Inc seems to be my best shot.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Great idea!

I have taken it a litle bit to other direction, and have made this:

(...)

It's not perfect, but realy cool! :)

(...)

Cool!

i542

I can do signature me.

(...)

You don't understand. Firstly, I did not put him down. Secondly, I have reasons to put him down or insult him, he has been posting dumb scripts since day 1 (only exception is Betapad, which I admit is pretty nice).

(...)

Glad we got that covered,

Kurt

Agree with Kurt, except that part of BetaPad. Since I started project NoteX, BetaPad is my competition. (I like BetaPad, dont get angry on me :)). Only thing I like on Secure_ICT is this script (And BetaPad)

i542

I can do signature me.

On second thought, I revoke the privilege to reproduce this code! Perhaps I ought to sell this masterpiece to a company.. Secure.Inc seems to be my best shot.

Kurt

LOL

i542

P.S. Watch out, Kurt, I am getting close to you with my post counter :)

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.