Help with SplashImageOn

lolp1

Hello,

I am currently using:

SplashImageOn("imagehere", $var , 302 , 163 , 622 , 317 , 16 )

Anyways, the problem I am having is I don't want it to have the "always on top" characteristic's. I am not for sure on if I can that AND make it movable, at least it doesn't document that in the help file. Any advice?

• Moderators

Splash Images are supposed to be always on top. If you don't want it to, then you will have to create a GUI and embed IE into it.

You really should quit bouncing around ... starting new threads ... and answering questions (not so correctly I might add) when you have questions of your own that you have others doing the work for you on! That's a total lack of respect for those that have given you a hand (more like gave you the code).

@lolp1

SplashImageOn("imagehere", $var , 302 , 163 , 622 , 317 , 16 )
WinSetOnTop("My Splash", '', 0)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

No, thats wrong.

In the help file:

But, I can't seem to do two of those variables in one splash, any help?

I never even looked at SplashImage... I always thought it was default on top with no option... just replace the 16 with 18 ... you add them together.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

SmokeN, I try a few solutions, but they did not seem to work, I know I probably get handfed a bit much, thanks though.

lolp1 ... My derogatory post wasn't toward you...